How Atomic works
Watch the video below to learn more about:
- an overview of the Atomic platform and SDKs
- the Atomic workbench
- creating action cards
- testing cards and using the Insights dashboard
- where to find more information and how to contact support
Atomic building blocks
Atomic is a platform for surfacing actionable cards to your customers from right inside your existing apps. To achieve this, Atomic consists of three main parts:
- The Workbench back-office system and editor.
- The SDKs which surface cards inside your apps.
- The APIs for sending and receiving your data.
A visual representation of these building blocks and how they fit within your existing architecture can be found in the Introduction to integrating Atomic.
Putting it together: an end-to-end journey through Atomic
The following describes an end-to-end journey through the Atomic platform once you have everything set up and installed:
Step 1: You send data to Atomic
You send structured data to Atomic. You can do this:
- directly in the workbench, as explained in the Introduction to the workbench tutorial
- by making API requests. Read how to do this in the API section of the documentation.
Step 2: We use that data to send a card to your customer
The Sending cards tutorial is a great place to start if you want to know what is possible when sending cards.
Once the new card instance is created, it is sent to the customer you specified in your payload data. To allow us to do this, you will need to integrate the Atomic SDKs into your existing iOS, Android, React Native, Flutter and/or Web apps by following our SDK installation docs.
Step 3: We share analytics data with you
The Insights feature provides a dashboard with real-time statistical metrics for each card, including how many times it’s been sent, percentage of cards actioned, and much more.